viernes, 24 de junio de 2016

CHESS, SPANISH AND PAINTING


I am offering to individual and groups this course I named “Let’s enjoy!” that include Chess, Spanish and Paintings lessons in one session. With this course the students don’t need to enroll and travel to different locations in order to learn Chess, Spanish and Painting. I am offering this 3 in 1.
In “Let’s enjoy!” can participate whole rank of ages and I can organize groups depending their interests. For example:
Kids
Adults.
Parents with their children.
Grandparents.
With my 20 years of experience teaching I provide the students an enjoyable and happy environment in order to have fun while they learn.
Details of the course:
Each session last 2 hours: Spanish (30 minutes), Chess (45 minutes), Painting (45 minutes).
Cost each session: $30.00 per student
Group: 10 students


Contact: director@nibaldocalvo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario